We began this project with a simple question:
“If you could design your ultimate dream vessel – what would that be?”
Of course it should be a world cruiser that takes you comfortably from Alaska to the tropics, tough and practical at sea, yet at the same time sleek and elegant at the dock.
We then identified goals that we wanted to achieve:
- An owner’s suite that rivals master staterooms in the 60 meter range
- Luxurious accommodation for 12 guests
- Numerous private outdoor guest living areas
- Large diesel powered jet guest tender
- Long range cruise ability and efficiency – at least 7,000nm
- Strong build, high bow, and ability to handle heavy seas
- Stabilizers for comfort at anchor (zero speed) and underway
- Separate service stairways and access for crew
- Comfortable crew quarters (“happy crew, happy owner”)
This vessel is currently under construction in Brazil.